Georges St-Pierre signs new deal with UFC, report says

Posted February 20, 2017

Dana White, president of the promotion, said the Canadian could yet return at any weight from 155 lb to 185 lb, and that no opponent has been selected for his comeback fight.

Georges St-Pierre has agreed to a new contract with the UFC and he is scheduled to return inside the Octagon in the third quarter of this year.

"He is back. I'm excited".

With a long time to heal his body and continue his evolution as a fighter within closed doors, it's plausible that GSP can return to the Octagon the same way he left it; dominant.

Brain Differences Found In ADHD
That gives researchers more confidence that the changes they found are reliable and worth investigating further. They measured overall brain volume as well as the size of seven regions thought to be linked to the disorder.

Cote, meanwhile, was on a three-fight winning streak prior to his loss to Cerrone and had been actively calling for a match against fellow welterweight Jake Ellenberger. In July 2015, the UFC introduced an anti-doping policy enforced by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

St-Pierre's return has been the subject of speculation for months and it was mooted for UFC 206 in Toronto on December 10 but the two sides were unable to agree upon a deal. He answered that setback by defeating Serra in April 2008.

Among those speculated as a potential opponent include current welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, top welterweight contender Stephen Thompson, middleweight champion Michael Bisping, former middleweight champ Anderson Silva and current lightweight champ Conor McGregor.

St-Pierre has not stepped inside the Octagon since November 2013.

Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests man planning attacks in Myrtle Beach
The prosecution requested a preliminary hearing and detention hearing by held at the same time, Tuesday, February 21 at 2:30 p.m. Roof, a white nationalist, was sentenced to death for the killings of nine members of a historically black church in 2015.

St. Pierre hasn't fought since late 2013 but remains one of the biggest names in mixed martial arts.

If the right matchup presented himself, would anyone be shocked to see him jump at an opportunity to fight twice in 2017 - especially if he has the opportunity to headline a card in Canada? "We don't have anything booked literally haven't talked to anybody about it". By the time this bout occurred, St-Pierre will have been out of action for almost four years. Hours later, the UFC responded and claimed that he remained under contract.

With their two biggest pay-per-view stars in Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey inactive at the moment, White may have made a decision to splash the cash needed to get the Canadian over the line.

Knicks Ownership Reportedly Lifts Charles Oakley's MSG Ban
He's anxious about the impact of the situation on his character. "Can I walk down the streets of NY ?" he said to Le Batard. He later got into a physical altercation with Madison Square Garden security and NYPD officers arrested him shortly after.