Google Launches New Gmail Design Soon

Posted April 15, 2018

New design and features will be added in this update along with the ability to reply fast to emails, to snooze emails until later, and a new sidebar to place calendar appointments side by side with messages.

As of now, there is no information about this feature being available to non-Gmail users. The addition of Confidential Mode will grant users greater control over the emails they send, giving them the option of adding password protection to a message so they can not be opened by unauthorized people. Gmail's web interface hasn't changed in years - you can probably expect a new interface that follows Google's Material design language.

Cavs' Tyronn Lue Plans 10-Man Playoff Rotation
If that happens, chances are the Cavs will be losing that game, and the room for error is much less this year. Philly could be without center Joel Embiid to start the playoffs due to his facial injury.

The initial purge of search results applied to Google's local search pages covering the EU's 28 member nations and four other European countries, encompassing more than 500 million people. According to a new leak, Google is also working on a new feature that will enable users to send emails which expire after a specified time, a Self Destructing Email. In addition to a fresh design, the company also listed some of the new features. The publication's report notes that email services have to be compatible with multiple email providers and email clients. The receivers will need to log in again in Gmail to access the message. It further states that the recipient won't be able to forward, download or copy the email's contents, and attachments will be disabled. If your boss asks if you've completed one of your Google tasks, you can scroll through those without closing the email.

"Google will also let Gmail users require a passcode to open emails, which will be generated via SMS, or set an expiration date on sent emails", The Verge reported. When it expires, it is automatically deleted from the inbox and the sender's inbox.

Disney must bid for Sky even if Murdoch offer fails, watchdog rules
However, it ensures a guaranteed bidder for Sky in the event that British regulators don't sign off the Fox takeover. Fox now owns 39 percent, but has offered to take over the remaining 61 percent to take full control.

The tech giant says the new design will include "several new features" that will also be made available to regular Gmail accounts. Google has not mentioned end-to-end encryption anywhere, which means the company is most likely to stick with non-encrypted emails. The feature could be called "confidential mode".

Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox?

Women arrested over decapitation in the U.S. asked to 'get my heads'
Investigators said Jefferson was denied bond and is being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail in Campbell County. Mills will face either a first, or second-degree murder charge, following the results of her mental evaluation.